I have posted about this quilt before here and here.
For the quilting I decided on a travelling loops and stars, all over pattern.
Then on the narrow border a back and forth line pattern.
I managed to finish quilting it last week and then finished hand sewing the binding over the weekend. I am really quite pleased with it!
Melissa's instructions gave several block sizes, but I chose to take me fabrics from a layer cake so had to make the block slightly smaller. I was very pleased I did this as I dislike trying to fight big quilts through my DSM. The finished quilt has ended up at 40.5 inches square.
Melissa is having a parade on March 4 for all the finished quilts. I am so pleased I will be able to put mine into it. I was going to wait to show pictures until then, but can't resist.
So, here is the front. The sun actually shone today so I took full advantage and hung it outside!
Hope everyone is meeting their February goals! Linking up to