Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goodbye 2012

And another year comes to an end. Like many I was looking at my creative achievements this year. Not quite as many got finished as I would like but there is always next year.

A variety of pillows:


 

A baby quilt:

A table runner (that is finished, just forgot to take the final picture before giving it to recipient!):



Some random projects:

 


 

There are several quilt tops that got completed and are in the process of being quilted. 

But my final make of the year was a couple of luggage tags made this evening as a thank you gift for some neighbours. I used the tutorial provided by A spoonful of Sugar that was so quick and simple, just my kind of project!

Luggage tags

Luggage tags

I have a variety of things I want to achieve in 2013, many are sewing related but there are some other things too. I feel some lists may be in order. 

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, may 2013 be a good year for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment