Wednesday 25 July 2012

More QAL Blocks

I have completed some more of the Christmas in July blocks! I am still playing catch up though, especially as the time between postings for this QAL is so close together! I didn't think of that when I started! he he.

Anyway, block #1:




and block #3:



Now block #6 gave me some trouble! I didn't enjoy making this one. I just couldn't make it fit, as the picture below shows!



But I did get there after I made some adjustments, only trouble is it doesn't quite measure 6 inches which I hope doesn't give me too much hassle when it all comes together at the end! Time will tell.


So a few more to go. But too many other things this week are preventing me from getting on with it. For one I have a birthday gift I need to finish by Saturday and just not enough hours in the day. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment