Saturday 14 September 2013

More Letters

We are in month three of the Easy as ABC QAL over at Blossom Heart Quilts and the letters she published were KLMNO. I kind of wish I was making the quilt as it looks so great.

But no, I am making name banners for my 3 children. So I am picking and choosing the letters I make.

I started with the boy's name. I have just redecorated his room and made curtains and a headboard in a green, yellow and blue striped fabric. 




So I pulled out some fabrics that I though went with these and ended up with these four letters. Just need a couple of letters from further down the alphabet and he will be done.


The littlest one is very pink and very girlie so it was easy pulling fabrics for her letters. 



I never realised there were so many Ls in my children's names.

Linking up to

1 comment:

  1. Haha, there are indeed a lot of Ls! At least they're a quick and easy one to make!

    ReplyDelete