Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: Feb Goals

I missed the deadline for linking up last month, which was a pity as I did finish the quilt I had planned to complete in January. 

My goal for this month is to finish the starburst quilt that got started last month in the Happy Quilting Starburst QAL. Two of the blocks are sewn together! So that just leaves the other 2 blocks, adding the sashing, layering and basting, quilting and binding! Easy, peasy! ha!

Starburst Quilt

I also think the Something New Sampler finishes this month so will have that to complete too! It was perhaps a crazy idea to start two things in one month, especially a short month! :) We shall see what happens!


Something New Sampler Blocks

Anyway, I am linking up to a Lovely Year of Finishes in the hope that I achieve at least one finish this month.



1 comment:

  1. Great projects - really like your fabric for the Starburst quilt:) I'm doing that too, so that's my nr. 1 goal for the month (although I saw only the top needs to be assembled to be eligable for prizes). Good luck and have fun sewing:)

    ReplyDelete