Trouble is I now feel I have to take much more care of this new phone than I did of my old beaten up Blackberry. So the first thing I did was to pull out some fabric to make a cover for it.
I used the tutorial by Amy Friend at During Quiet time, found here. And some fabric I fell in love with at the Houston Quilt Festival. I was generous when cutting out the pattern as I have a case on the phone for added protection! It is still rather a tight fit though. But I am pleased with it.
So I just had to make a slightly different pouch for when I go out running. I wanted to be able to see the screen whilst the phone was in the pouch.
In the cupboard I had some clear plastic vinyl. So I modified the pattern slightly and produced this little pouch with a strap to put on my wrist to prevent me dropping it!!
Now back to completing some of my unfinished projects!