Sunday 25 November 2012

2012 Christmas Quilt Show

I have just come across a Christmas show that is being held here.  Some lovely Christmas / winter things have been entered already. Submission opened on 23rd Nov and closes 30th Nov.

I am going to try my best this week to finish my Christmas Quilt so that I can enter it! Wish me luck, I have to do most of the quilting and then bind it! But I like a challenge! If that fails I think my table runner will get entered instead. Anyway, watch this space!



It looks to be a lot of fun. Go take a look and enter something :)
On another note, our youngest daughter turned 4 today! It must be lovely to be four. She had her favourite breakfast - pancakes. Then a trip up our local mountain to play in the snow, see Santa's reindeer and sit on Santa's knee for a photo. And cake! A fun day all round.




1 comment:

  1. Hope your able to get your xmas quilt done in time to add to the online Quilt Show. Looking forward to see the whole quilt!
    The cake is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete